Apply for SAFSA
SAFSA is accepting membership applications from ASEAN-based garment factories and textile mills following the steps and timeline in the diagram above and the criteria below.
1. Only garment factories and textile mills locating in an ASEAN* country may apply.
2. A garment factory or a textile mill may apply alone or together as a factory-mill partnership.
3. Priority for membership selection will be given to cross-border partners. Although, same-country partners may be considered for membership as well.
4. SAFSA VVF membership selection will follow a “fabric forward” principle, with fabrics made in an ASEAN country.
* ASEAN countries comprise Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam
Please contact SAFSA Specialist Ms. Nuntana Tangwinit to apply or find out more about the program.
T: +66 2 229 4045 ext. 16
A global fashion brand importer or retailer interested in becoming a SAFSA customer must meet the following criteria:
1. Has minimum annual sales revenue for apparel products of US$200 million.
2. Has own apparel brand(s).
3. Has own retail stores, physical or virtual.
4. Does not make use of agents to handle order placement and QC.